On Site Co-Ordinator
You can view all our current jobs here.
On Site Co-Ordinator - Selsey, West Sussex
Permanent position - £10.50 per hour
FPR Group is a successful recruitment agency on the south coast with four offices from Brighton to Portsmouth. One of the busiest and largest divisions of the business, the Horticulture and Food Production sector based in Bognor Regis, is expanding their multi-cultural team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established recruitment team and deal directly with one of our clients onsite. You will be responsible for recruiting candidates, rotas, inductions & being a first point of contact for both the client and candidates.
Some office administration skills are required, and a client customer service background would be a bonus. However, key to this role will be your great communication skills coupled with the ability to multi-task in what is at times, an extremely busy and demanding environment.
On the client side, you will:
- Provide first class Account Management
- Trouble-shoot effectively and efficiently providing excellent customer service to your client and candidate
- Produce accurate workforce lists on a daily basis for the shift managers
On the candidate side, you will:
- Successfully attract and recruit suitable workers for the factory positions
- Complete all necessary administration paperwork using both MS Word and Excel
- Manage Inductions and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) administration following compliance guidelines
- Hours are Monday to Friday 11am - 8.00 pm with availability to provide out of hours if required
- Speak Bulgarian & English
Great Benefits - As well as great pay you will start on 28 days holiday a year rising with service. We also offer a scheme where you can purchase more holiday or sell it. You get your birthday off. Smart casual dress code and dress down Fridays. Feed your face foodie Fridays. Fantastic staff parties.
Great Values - Our values are People, Respect, Integrity and Honesty, Passion and Creativity. We live our values day to day and have Value Based Expectations set to uphold them and ensure everyone understands what is expected from them
If you'd like to find out more, please call the office on 01243 778021 and speak with Katie at FPR Group.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.