Operations Administrator for Quality, Health and Safety and Customer Service
Permanent one-year fixed contract - Maternity Cover
FPR Group are recruiting for an exciting new fixed term contract based in Hilsea in Portsmouth. This role will be a mix of production and administration, meaning you will be responsible for all admin work and occasionally being on the shop floor helping with the final products before distribution. You will be working amongst a small team of four. This company is well established and a great place to work. If you have a background in admin and or production line, then we would like to hear from you. Please see below for the roles tasks and responsibilities. If you believe you have what it takes and are immediately available, press apply today.
As an Operations Assistant your responsibilities will be as followed:
- To prepare product specifications and monitor the teams validity for the company and for imported products
- To conduct Raw Materials Suppliers to obtain specifications for the products purchased and to monitor that they are within the validity dates
- To conduct suppliers to obtain their certificates
- To manage the register for all approved suppliers
- To conduct traceability tests and to keep files up to date for the purpose of the packaging certification, to liaise with the company's quality assurance consultant
- To carry out good housekeeping tasks and keep a register
- To fill in customer questionaries when required
- To keep health and safety records up to date
- To ensure all health and safety signs are in place
- To raise sample requests and prepare samples
- To keep a register of sample requests
- To assist the Office Manager with customer orders processing when required
- To carry out receptionist tasks
- To monitor the stationary being used and stationary cupboard
- To cover for the absence of other staff
- To help with general administration
Your responsibility as an Operations Administrator will be to ensure that the correct information is being given to the production staff to prepare product specifications. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the suppliers provide the information required to keep all certificates and specifications up to date. You will need to ensure that there are no quality issues with the products produced by the operators and double check mistakes have not been made before products are sent out. Finally, you will be responsible for ensuring all health and safety records and files are kept up to date and in good order by liaising with other members of staff.
Full time - 40 hours per week
If you would like to be considered for the role and hear more details please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.