You can view all our current jobs here.
£70,000 to £80,000 DOE + discretionary Bonus
A well-established manufacturer based in Wrexham with 85 employees on site seek a successful and experienced Operations Director to continue to lead their charge in developing the sites vision and manufacturing operations moving forwards.
Why this role?
- The business has been through a period of significant growth (50% over the last 2 years) and are now looking to take their manufacturing operations to the next level. Within 2022 they are undertaking a series of continuous improvement projects and beyond this are looking to fully implement lean manufacturing processes and further develop their manufacturing capabilities.
- There is ongoing investment in the production area, which they would seek your guidance on, there is great investment from the PLC.
- This role is offering freedom across the site and also opportunities down the line to collaborate with others sites across their sister companies.
Tell me More!
The role will be split between leading the operations teams across engineering and maintenance (circa 70% of the time), the rest of your time will be developing a roadmap for transforming operational performance of the business and crucially continuing to support and motivate the teams - this company are all about its people. You'll be able to work with the senior leadership team to drive investment and technology expansion to given the best possible tools for your teams moving forwards. As a role incorporating continuous improvement activity you'll support the leaders of the site in developing the people, the culture and creating hungry employees wanting their next career step within the site.
What Do I need?
- Proven success at Operations Management level within a Manufacturing operation
- Demonstrable success stories relating to CI and LEAN implementation
- Demonstrable success of managing, coaching and leading professionals within manufacturing
- Vision, strategy and intelligence.
- Hugely driven with ambition.
- Ideally holding a form of CI or Lean accreditation
What's on offer?
Paying up to £80000, a discretionary bonus and strong benefits and a relocation package if applicable.
This is an exciting role offering a chance to lead this site to be able to double their turnover again over the next few years! They are already hugely successful and growing site so do get in touch to learn more.
Please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392-483-944 for a chat, email or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to me, we will review and come back to you swiftly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.