You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a proven and successful Manufacturing Operations Leader who will be enticed to join a factory based in Havant that manufactures impressive products for Global Markets? Paying up to £51,000 this is a senior leadership role as Operations / Factory Manager, overseeing Engineering, Production and Logistics, with 4 direct reports and in total a loyal workforce of up to 30 on-site.
Tell me more!
This company certainly aren't gearing up for economic recovery, they're already there and continue to advance with significant recruitment and projects in the pipeline! Overseeing manufacturing which includes assembly, machining, fabrication, working very closely with scheduling professionals, logistics, the Shop Floor Manager and also procurement you'll be able to add value to the manufacturing operations, continuing the great people management that already exists and you'll be able to contribute to its continued growth and advancement.
The company have had a presence in Havant for decades with others sites globally. This site supplies the whole of the UK with its products so this is a critical role for the company and a very exciting one to add! They design and manufacture typically mechanical products which are fabricated, assembled, installed and maintained across the globe!
On top of having the people skills to maintain the engaged teams, we're also looking for you to be a certified engineer to interact well with other key stakeholders within the company, reporting to the Engineering Director, working closely with the QHSE, Operations Director and also HR Manager. Outside of the company you can also get out to visit key suppliers and form great relationships with them improving relationships moving forwards.
So what do I need?
- Strong proven track record of managing manufacturing operations and supply chain.
- Proven success in managing direct reports and indirect effectively.
- Supply chain - really understand planning/scheduling within a production environment to continuously improve.
- As a role working with data and making engineering decisions and having a great deal of strategy moving forwards, it is a requirement to have a recognised form of Engineering certification, i.e HND ideally as a minimum.
- Demonstrable proof of making positive change.
- An approachable, positive and genuine desire to improve others.
They will interview swiftly for a promising candidate. If you wish to initially have a discreet conversation to learn more about the opportunity then please ring and ask to speak to Neil on 02392483944, or alternatively please click apply to submit your CV to us straight away, we will review swiftly and be in touch in due course!
FPR Group are acting as the Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.