You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Operation Manager looking for a really exciting new opportunity to work as part of a growing beauty company in London? Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
As a startup, the position of Operations Manager requires wearing multiple hats in diverse aspects of the manufacturing process and fulfillment. Here is a list of some of the most relevant areas of work:
● Define operating procedures (SOPs) ● MRP systems management ● Warehouse operations oversight ● Inventory controls (cycle counting, shipping & receiving) ● Quality control systems for ISO certification ● Staffing ● Production calendars ● Productivity management ● Coordinate equipment maintenance and repairs ● Enforce Health and Safety standards
What do you need?
- 2-5 years of professional work experience
- ● 4 year university degree (Engineering)
- ● Ability to think creatively and analytically
- ● Disposition to be hands on when required (i.e. repairs, moving inventory)
- ● Basic programming experience (MRP systems)
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediatly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.