You can view all our current jobs here.
Maternity Cover, part time
10 - 2 Monday - Thursday 10 - 12 Friday
£30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
This fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a flexible part time working. We are looking for an all-rounder, somebody who is confident, diligent, a good communicator with a calm efficient approach to every task and project. You should have good people skills, good administration skills and be ready to get stuck in. You will be working for an amazing company who will work with you to be the best in your role. Find out what is required below and get in touch today.
What am I responsible for?
- Provide administrative support to Directors and General Managers including keeping diaries up to date, arrange meetings, events, and conferences.
- Keeping record of all Company Agreements and Driving Licences.
- Keeping Company Wide Organisation Charts and telephone directory up to date.
- Act as first point of contact when screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests for Directors.
- Update the Intranet where necessary.
- Ensure the franking machine is in working order including replacing ink and credit.
- Meet and greet visitors when necessary.
- Book lunches for meetings.
Booking all travel, Company Wide:
- Arranging Visa's and ETAS's.
- Ensure Export Control guidelines are adhered to.
- Collate and provide invoices to finance.
Company Mobile Phones:
- Source mobile phones for new starters.
- Provide Finance with the Vodaphone monthly bill.
- Negotiate with current provider for best price.
- Take responsibility for the current budget.
- Provide fuel cards
- Ensure all data for company cars are kept up to date.
- Using Concur, complete Directors expenses.
So what do I need?
- Ability to work unsupervised, to use own initiative and to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- An experienced team player who is well-organised.
- Ability to absorb new ideas, techniques, and skills with ease.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge of Visio and CMS software.
- Competent in Concur Expenses.
- Monday - Thursday 10.00am - 2.00pm
- Friday 10.00am - 12.00pm
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE - Pro rata £15,000
If you are interested in hearing more and receiving a full job description, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.