Palletiser - Factory Work
You can view all our current jobs here.
*** Palletiser - Immediate Start ***
Role: Palletiser - Factory Work
Rate: £7.70 - £8.21
When: Immediate Start
Shifts: Monday - Friday 06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00
With over thirty years' experience serving the print and publishing industry, our client has the skills, knowledge and expertise to ensure they can respond to quickly provide their customers with quality, printing solutions. Using the latest technology in litho printing, digital printing and inkjet printing, they are specialists in producing books, magazines, journals, brochures and other publications.
An exciting opportunity has become available as a Palletiser. You will be expected to work proactively and mindfully when undertaking your duties. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Read and understand a job sheet (work instructions)
- Become proficient on the Shrink-wrapping machine on the end of the Bolero binder
- Pack books into Shrink-wrap packs or cartons in the correct quantity
- Stacking pallets with boxes
- Undertake final quality checks of the product before packing
- Create labels for packs and cartons and do so with a high attention to detail as mistakes incur financial penalties with our customers
- Complete delivery screen on our manufacturing inventory system and complete delivery note
- Learn about the importance and requirement for 'advances' or 'file copies' and understand the process for packing and delivery noting these
- Learn about the various pallet and boxing requirements for different clients
As part of your role at times you may also be required to assist the bench, bindery, case binding and stitching staff. At all times you will be expected to maintain a high attention to detail to ensure that simple mistakes are not made as these can have a significent knock on effect.
- Heavy lifting
- Computer literate
- High level of attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Excellent working attitude
Full training will be provided for this role, but it will be highly beneficial to have experience in a similar position.
This is an exciting time to be joining a friendly team and working environment who have great plans for the future!
Applying for this role is very easy! Simply press apply today and a consultant will be in touch shortly. OR please do give us a call directly to discuss on 02392 838 336. We can't wait to hear from you!
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.