Part Time Bookkeeper
You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR are proudly recruiting an experienced part time permanent Bookkeeper for our client in a beautiful location in the South Coast. Our client is looking for someone with a solid Bookkeeping background, excellent communications skills, computer literate and someone who is able to work to tight deadlines.
The hours are very flexible to you, you can choose between Monday to Friday 9-5, three days a week.
The hourly rate is between £12-£15 per hour depending on experience.
They are looking for an immediate start subject to interviews.
They are looking for someone who has the following:
- You must have proficient experience in Sage Line 50
- Advanced knowledge of basic and advanced accounting procedures
- The ability to provide support for payroll and bank reciliation
- Computer literate at an advanced level in Microsoft
- You must have excellent organisational skills and work well under pressure
- You have to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi task
- You need to have good eye, with a good attention to detail!
Due to its location, your own transport would be advised.
If this sounds like you then please get in contact! Please do not hesitate to contact Hayley for further information on 01243 778021 or
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in temporary and permanent commercial recruitment. I endeavour to always offer my clients and candidates an extremely professional level of service. During the busy events season I also support the Catering & Hospitality team with onsite co-ordination, as well as being a 24 hour…