You can view all our current jobs here.
We are recruiting for an Industrial Process Engineer to join a world's leading manufacturer based in Petersfield.
What will I be doing?
The main purpose of your role is to be responsible for the accurate analysis and calculation of competitive product costing for all new products introduced onsite. This would be related to the strategic allocation of volume of the site and therefore must be both competitive and achievable.
What do I need?
We're looking for someone who has:
- The ability to provide complex problems using various techniques including software packages such as SAP.
- The ability to balance lines, complete time studies, analyse performance losses and calculate accurate standards of cost/crew/line speeds.
- A high level of analytical skills
- Previous FMCG experience
- Knowledge of SAP production system, planning and finance.
- Detailed knowledge of ergonomics, method study, work measurement, planning techniques and understanding of cost accounting techniques.
How do I apply?
Simply click "APPLY NOW!" to send your CV directly over to us. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02392 453 377 and ask for Steph Gray or email
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…