Process Lean Engineer
Process / Lean Engineer - Hampshire - Highly Competitive Salary
Very exciting and newly created role to provide lean and process engineering support in the continued roll out of a global prestige product! If you're all about making engineering processes leaner, continuously improving and are happy to work within a fast paced manufacturing operation then read on now!!
A leading FMCG company who make fluid based products (liquids, powders, chemical solutions) in Petersfield are looking for a Process Engineer to join their specialist team. Fundamentally you'll look at all activities and projects across on site manufacturing, from the receiving of raw materials, through to processing in the labs/manufacturing, through to production and ensuring all processes are as optimised as possible.
You'll get to lead certain activities, root cause analysis for production issues, ensure corrective actions are implemented. Working closely with R&D, QA and manufacturing you'll participate in project meetings and work with project managers to ensure the completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Sounds great, what do I need?
- Fundamentally we are seeking a process engineer/lean/CI professional with several years of relating experience
- You will have demonstrable success in improving operational efficiency
- Have worked within manufacturing
- Strong cross functional communication skills
- ADVANTAGEOUS - if you have worked within chemicals/lab operations
- ADVANTAGEOUS - if you hold a degree, i.e engineering, chemical engineering or similar
This role is commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Guildford, Winchester and other surrounding areas within Hampshire.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Neil Williams on 02394 319 971 or email your CV or hit the apply button.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.