Process Safety Consultant - DSEAR/ATEX
You can view all our current jobs here.
Process Safety Consultant
Tell me more!
We are looking for a Process Safety Consultant specialising across Explosion Safety (DSEAR/ATEX) to join a client of ours who specialise in Chemical Hazards and Risk Management. The location for this role is Home-Based with the view to travel to office when required (Southampton, Leeds, or Aberdeen). You must come from an Explosion/Process Safety background and process plant experience. We require someone with experience across DSEAR Regulations and exposure to ATEX.
What will I be doing?
We are open to current consultants or engineers with previous experience across DSEAR and ATEX, you would be expected to visit clients, create assessments, produce reports, and liaise all of this with the client. This role could see you travelling anywhere between 20% - 40% of the time across mainly UK + Ireland and Europe. With previous experience in DSEAR/ATEX, other days will see you providing Technical Delivery of Process Safety & Hazard Analysis Studies, develop internal processes, coaching/supporting Junior Consultants and much more…
What do I need?
- Previous experience across Explosion Safety demonstrating experience with DSEAR/ATEX.
- Process plant experience is required.
- Strong mixture of ideally 5+ combined years across: explosion safety, process safety + engineering experience as-well as a strong educational background.
- The ability to travel frequently across the UK/Ireland, Europe and sometimes even further.
- Technical delivery skills with commercial experience.
- A motivated mind-set to be able to focus on the growth of the business which in-turn, supports their personal growth.
- An out-going personality and keenness to get involved.
The Package: Paying an annual salary of up to £65,000 p/a. Additional benefits include a 10% annual bonus as-well as car allowance. This role does not include commission on-top. Further benefits see: 25 days holiday, sustainability benefits, life assurance cover and much more…
We want to hear from: Keen, motivated, and progression focused mindsets with a willingness to put the client first and get straight into projects.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.