You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you mechanically minded from either an engineering or scientific/laboratory background and would be keen to take on a role managing all aspects of a Products life cycle?
Based at a well-established manufacturer in Wrexham, this company make products that support our medical and healthcare markets, you'd be working on established products as well as getting involved with the strategy and development of launching exciting new products!
Paying £35000 per year, working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week, offering hybrid working, good pension and free parking on site.
What would I do? This is a role accountable for the successful management and release of technical products, such as machinery used in laboratory scientific and engineering settings. You'd be working on established products and new products coming into the market. This company design and manufacture their own products so you will be able to interact with all relevant departments generally under the same roof, have great ownership of where the product is at and give great service to the customers.
This company are part of a global manufacturer, so there are some operations elsewhere in the UK which would mean every few months a visit to this other site. You'd also be able to get out on exhibitions and potentially be involved in auditing other sites who could become part of this companies' business as they look to grow.
What Do I need?
- We're looking for a great communicator, someone with confidence and eagerness to forge a great career ahead!
- Can demonstrated a high technical capability/experience within a laboratory/scientific or engineering industry
- You could be someone who works closely and more hands on within manufacturing/engineering or science and feel confident you can step up into this role
- You could be from a sales background, again, within a scientific or manufacturing/engineering industry
- You come be in another mechanical role and you feel you have that thorough understanding of mechanical equipment manufacture to become a Product Manager.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must live within a feasible commute to the site
Why this job?
With new products in the pipeline you'd be able to identify when releasing these products would be best, how viable the business could be, when to release, how to launch the product, be well involved in the strategy - synching in closely with marketing, sales and manufacturing! This is an opportunity to double the value of their business, such is the potential with their exciting range!
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please call Neil anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.