You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Product Manager with good understanding of Electrical Engineering I am looking for you! We have an amazing opportunity for a company in Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
We are seeking a dynamic Product Manager to join our team. The role will take responsibility for the overall management of our client new and growing product, from conception through end-of-life. The Product Manager will play a pivotal role in driving product strategy, development, and lifecycle management, ensuring alignment with market demands, competitive positioning, and organisational goals.
Working 39 hours per week Monday-Friday with 25 days holiday plus BH. Paying upto £45,000pa DOE.
What do you need?
· Proven experience in product management within the electronics Industry
· Degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
· Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process.
· Strong project management skills and diligence.
· Ability to produce and present meaningful presentations to key stakeholders.
· Ability to understand and convert data into useful reports.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
If you tick these boxes please click the APPLY button for immediate CV reviews or give Steph a call for more information.
FPR Group is acting within a capacity of a Recruitment Agent to their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.