Production Manager - Dorset
You can view all our current jobs here.
The salary for the role would be around up to £40000 depending upon experience, they offer great benefits (please contact me for details) including an early finish on Fridays, Contributory Pension Scheme and Free Parking.
So…what can you bring to the role?
- Engineering qualification (mechanical engineering, manufacturing, etc)
- Strong people management experience
- Proven track record in managing production KPI's
- Examples of continuous improvement projects
- Proven technical competence within a technical discipline in a manufacturing/production environment (mechanical, electrical, electronic, plastics etc)
- Possess leadership qualities including being a Team builder, able to influence other departments, gets results, earns respect through commitment, honesty, integrity and discretion. Ability to remain calm under pressure.
This will be an exciting yet challenging role! If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly please contact Tracy De Pass at FPR Group on 02392483944 for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…