Our client is a large multinational food production company based in Hampshire and is looking to find skilled, committed and efficient individuals to join its expanding and successful team. Our client specialises in using the latest business practices while still maintaining family values. They look, where possible, to look after their staff and give a balance between life, work and family.
- To carry out pre op checks on any mechanical handling equipment (MHE) and complete form accurately
- To wear all PPE as supplied
- Load and Unload vehicle in designated area
- To complete all relevant paperwork as trained
- To locate each pallet of stock in the warehouse, ensuring 100% traceability on all products
- To pick accurately requested ingredients/packaging for all production units
- To secure pallets and 'Shuttle' Stock between units and within agreed timescales
- To be accurate and timely when carrying out AX duties for warehouse and dispatch area.
- Any damage to stock/MHE or building to be reported to the Team Leader or Manager immediately
- To report any injury to self/others immediately to the Team Leader or Manager
- Minimise risk of foreign bodies and cross contamination through Good Practice
- Any other role as deemed appropriate by the Company.
- You must comply with our clients Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracySelf motivated
- Good level of literacy and communication skills
- Excellent level of numeracy and problem solving skills
FPR Group is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If this interests you, please click the link!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.