You can view all our current jobs here.
As a Production Operative, you will be working for a world leader manufacturing company based in Hamble, Southampton.
This company are renowned for their good treatment of staff and excellent career progression whilst providing a great work/home life balance. You will have full support from all employees within the production area to help grow your current skill set, whilst gaining new skills along the way.
As part of your onboarding process, you will be paired with an experienced trainer that will help shape you into a skilled operator with real opportunities to develop within the company.
No experience is necessary as full training is given, however, if you have had exposure to a production environment then that will be a bonus!
Training will be provided on the following duties:
- Machine operation
- Quality inspection
- Production line work
You will be working 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off, whilst having the opportunity to choose either the night or day shift.
Shift Patterns are as followed:
- 4 days on and 4 days off 07:00-19:00 paying £12.74ph
- 4 nights on and 4 nights off 19:00-07:00 paying £14.78ph
This is a long-term position with fantastic career growth, starting in production you could work your way up to a technical operator, supervisor and even management! There are endless opportunities with this great company should you wish to take a different direction into engineering, administration, marketing, accounts and much more!
- 30-minute lunch and then x3 20-minute paid breaks throughout the day
- Paid holiday
- Pension contributions
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- On-site vending machines that include sandwiches, pastries, fizzy drinks and much more
- On-site showers
- Access to kitchen facilities, including microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and much more
- Excellent break room with comfortable seating, widescreen TV and outside garden areas
- Only 4 shifts a week
- Full support in your career growth with endless training opportunities
This is a really exciting and rare opportunity to work within this specialist company whilst adding a great name to your CV. If you are looking for a new position that has fantastic career prospects then please APPLY NOW and expect a quick response.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.