You can view all our current jobs here.
As a Production Operative, you will be working for a world-leader manufacturing company based in Hamble, just south of Southampton.
This production company is well known for their happy employees, and offer a range of perks and benefits, including peaceful outside break areas, a reading room, a varied and fully stocked canteen, and TVs in the break rooms. Free hot and cold drinks to working staff, as well as free parking.
Training is also fully provided, with friendly and competent manufacturing supervisors on every shift to train you to the high standards of pharmaceutical production. For this reason, no formal qualifications are required, although experience within manufacturing, machine operating or working in a clean room environment is needed. The right mind-set and a good attiude is equally important!
Training will be provided on the following duties:
- Machine operation
- Quality inspection
- Report any quality concerns detected to a team leader
- Production line work
- Working with complex and advanced machinery
- Trouble-shooting and amending settings
- Working with a great team
You will be working 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off, whilst having the opportunity to choose either night or day shifts. Currently, we are looking for Night (1900 to 0700) and Day (0700 to 1900) shift technicians.
Shift Patterns are as follows:
- 4 days on and 4 days off paying £12.74 ph
- 4 nights on and 4 nights off paying £14.78 ph
- Overtime paying £17.58 ph
This is a long-term, on-going production role with genuine scope for progression, development, permanent contracts and promotions. This company is filled with success stories of hard work and good attitude being rewarded with promotions and training - a fantastic opportunity to develop into the marketing, sales, development or HR team of a world-leading medical manufacturer.
Benefits of this Production Operative role include:
- 30-minute lunch and then three 20-minute paid breaks throughout the shift
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free parking
- On-site vending machines that include sandwiches, pastries, fizzy drinks and much more
- On-site showers
- Paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Access to kitchen facilities, including microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and much more
- Excellent break room with comfortable seating, widescreen TV and outside garden areas
- Only 4 shifts a week
- Full support in your career growth with endless training opportunities
- Long term potential with scope for permanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop in manufacturing within this company, adding a great name to your CV and highly-valued skills in the world of medical and pharmaceutical production and research. If you are interested in this role, and are happy with the shifts, pay and location, click apply now and I will be in touch.
FPR Group is acting in its capacity as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.