You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently seeking skilled and detail-oriented Production Operatives to join a dynamic team in the manufacturing department of an esteemed contact lens company. As a Production Operative, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient production and quality control of contact lenses, contributing to our commitment to delivering exceptional products to customers.
- Operating machinery
- Quality control
- Following standard operating procedures
- Material handling
- Assembly and packaging
- Equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Collaboration and communication
- Documentation and record-keeping
- 30-minute lunch and then x3 20-minute paid breaks throughout the day
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free parking
- Paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Onsite vending machines that include sandwiches, pastries, fizzy drinks and much more
- Onsite showers
- Access to kitchen facilities, including microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and much more
- Excellent break room with comfortable seating, wide screen TV and outside garden areas
- Only 4 shifts a week
- Full support in your career growth with endless training opportunities
Hours and hourly rate:
- 4 days on and 4 days off paying £12.74ph. Hours 07:00 - 19:00.
- 4 nights on and 4 nights off £14.78ph. Hours 19:00-07:00.
- Overtime paid at £17.58.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.