How would you like to work for an organisation who are dedicated to protecting all major governments and a company who are committed to saving lives?!
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in the world for ballistic protection and fragmentation equipment such as riot shields, helmets, bullet proof vests, hard armour plates and EOD/IED suits. This equipment and protection is tried and tested thoroughly as their products are taken to a shooting range to be shot at by AK-47's and .357 Magnums. Once they confirm that their product will save a life, they will supply this vital equipment to the Police, Emergency, Prison & Security Services! By operating within a modern facility combined with over 80 years specialist experience in this field... Rest assured, you're in safe hands here.
Due to expansion, our client is now recruiting for a passionate Production Operative who is looking for a long term position with a highly innovative company that offers ongoing support, excellent training as well as development opportunities.
This is a Monday - Friday position (NO WEEKENDS) working hours are Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 15:00 Friday 07:00 - 14:00.
Think you've got what is takes to play a key part in protecting global governments? Then read on...
Role & Responsibilities:
- Trimming shield materials to the required size & shape (There are 77 different types of shield!)
- Following instructions to ensure riot shields meet customer specifications
- Using hand tools to assemble the shield
- To never cut corners... Remember, this equipment will be saving lives!
- Product inspection
- Excellent attention detail
- Confident in using hand tools
- The desire to work in the industry
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent opportunities
- Canteen and picnic areas
- Free parking
- Full training (no previous experience required)
Want to know more about this excellent opportunity? Want to be a part of this fantastic company? If so, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW or email your CV or call 02394 319 979.
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.