You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Production Planner? Looking for a new opportunity for an exciting company in a huge period of growth? Keep reading...
Tell me more:
You will responsible to develop and manage scheduling for serial and NPI production parts. Provide guidance and support to the Operations team to maximize scheduling efficiencies and support planning for increased move rates. You will report directly into the Lead Production Planner.
What do I need?
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business
- Experience planning NPI Production schedules
- Experience of using an MRP system (e.g SAP)
- Relevant production planning or scheduling experience
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good Mircrosoft Office (Excel, Outook etc) skills
- Accurate and organized
If you have the right skill set then please hit apply now or call Steph on 07922255587.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.