Production / Quality Enigneer
We are looking for someone who loves variety and wants a role that would allow them to use their skills in an array of job responsibilities. The company are established and have a family feel, they are based in the Havant/Waterlooville area but are rapidly growing and have big plans for the future.
This would suit someone with the mechanical engineering experience to be immediately effective in the role but is also happy to adapt and learn.
The salary is up to £35000 per annum depending on experience, there is free parking, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, health care, bonus scheme, a family feel and a kitchen area. You would work a 40-hour week, 8am-5pm.
Reviewing existing practices, products and processes to increase productivity and reduce cost.
This is a partly hands on role that will see you supporting production by manufacturing or procuring tooling and jigs/fixtures, carrying out some basic preventative and corrective maintenance on machinery (mostly manual), looking at and creating production and quality procedures, specify, install and maintain tooling and machinery.
Assisting in the design, manufacture and test of new products, acting as the point of contact and liaison between production, quality and engineering.
What we are looking for:
- Strong mechanical engineering experience obtained within a production environment
- Mechanical engineering qualification (e.g. apprenticeship, HND etc)
- Some exposure to toolmaking / able to use general work shop machinery (could make jigs/fixtures)
- Experience of full product lifecycle from concept through to production
- Strong written and oral communication skills, personable, good team player.
- Some experience of looking after production process improvements
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- 3D/2D CAD application experience (SolidWorks ideally)
Please send your CV by applying for the role or contact Tracy De Pass at FPR Group for more information. FPR Group is acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…