Production Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have experience leading a production team? Want to become a Team Leader for a prestige and global brand in Havant? If so then this Double Days role could be perfect!!
Paying at just under £28500 they can also offer you good benefits on top but certainly progression down the line of you have the right drive.
Tell me More!
You'll lead the cell team, this cell is the machining cell. You'll lead the planning, coordination of the cell processes, materials and the personnel of course. As Production (Machining) Team Leader you'll always be wanting to continuously improve your cell and want to ensure quality, cost and the team perform fantastic! The products are mechanical, they manufacture on site, they are exceptionally well invested in and the site is exceptionally impressive!
So what do I need?
- You'll need to be from a relatable engineering background already, preferably from manufacturing to assembly, testing and all the relating logistics.
- Some experience leading a team within engineering already
- Natural leadership traits, drive, passion, great work ethic and ethos.
- An understanding of implementing improvements with some demonstrable success
- Capable of coordinating training for your team and identifying who needs it etc
- Exceptional verbal English skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why should I apply? Autonomy, a very receptive management team and shop floor, continually fast growing business, great opportunity to make significant and fruitful impact and moving forwards with the business.
This role is commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Guildford, Winchester and other surrounding areas within Hampshire.
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392483944 for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you promptly.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.