Production Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Line Leader with strong people management skills and good Lean Engineering experience? Keep reading...
Tell me more:
You role will be to improve operational efficiency and optimize team working. Responsible for H&S, Quality and On-Time Delivery of production in the assigned area and team. This role has a late shift and Day shift and will lead our Assembly Team.
What do you need?
- Relevant knowledge and experience of manufacturing in similar or relevant industry
- Relevant experience as part of a manufacturing team in a cleanroom environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and completing requested overtime if necessary
- Ability and desire to learn and develop
- Assertiveness & diplomacy
- IOSHH or equivalent
- Knowledge or ERP or MRP systems
For immediate CV reviews please click apply now or for more info call Steph.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the