Production Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Team Leader working within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment? Do you have a good knowledge of CNC and Assembly we have a great opportunity to join a company in Havant. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
We are seeking a Team Leader for Machine Shop Reporting to Process Focus Team Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Assembly Operators. You will ensure that all processes and activities are executed to the expected and targeted level. This involves contact with key stakeholders, working in close cooperation with related functions, and reporting of KPIs.
Working Monday-Friday on double day shift pattern paying £31,531.50pa.
What do you need?
· Be willing to take on challenges of a busy production department
· Possess drive and enthusiasm to help meet monthly production targets
· Demonstrate a practical knowledge of Mechanical assembly
· Demonstrate PC skills
· Demonstrate a practical understanding of assembly processes
· Be able to work with others including engineers and project teams to identify and solve problems/faults and improve processes
People Management is essential.
If you tick these boxes please click the apply button for immediate CV reviews or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within a capacity of a Recruitment Agent to their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.