You can view all our current jobs here.
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEX
Our client based just outside of Chichester is seeking a Project Administrator. The purpose of this role will be to coordinate with other departments of the property group to ensure all aspects of each planning applications and schedules run smoothly. Whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to meet the client's needs. If you have previous project administration experience, have a passion for the industry and are looking for a fantastic new opportunity, we want to hear from you. Read on to find out more about the role!
Our client is a privately owned asset management company, specialising in real estate value creation and profit maximisation. The company have successfully advised on and completed property transactions in excess of £500m over the past 10 years, holding key relationships with the most active players in the property sector. Based in the beautiful countryside just outside of Chichester, working with our forever growing client is a fantastic new career opportunity.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level
- Work closely with senior management, project teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up-to-date data for different stages of projects
- Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process
- Coordinate team of professionals including issuing instructions and arranging site visits
- Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases
- Assist in the submission and monitoring of the planning applications
- To be able to adapt in various situations whilst being organised and flexible
- Have impeccable communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which include a two-week Christmas closure of the office
- A contributory pension
- Travel expenses
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- £18,000 + DOE
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.