You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a Project Administrator looking for a new role? I have a role for a globally recognised Manufacturing company in Portsmouth where you would be working closely with the NPD team. Keep reading...
Tell me more:
This is an opportunity to work within a skilled team, aiding the development process of new products from concept through to product launch. You will be working with cost management, stock control, project activities and administrative duties.
What do you need?
- Administration skills
- Project Lifecycle
- Organised and effective with time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- GCSE Maths and English, Grade C or higher
- Competent in working both independently and within a team
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediatly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.