You can view all our current jobs here.
Would you be interested in becoming a project co-ordinator? I have a role based in Braintree to join a local reputable construction and architectural company who operate over the Essex, North & East London and Southern areas. This is joining the structural and architectural steelwork department where you will support the designing, detailing and manufacturing plus installation, ongoing maintenance and full project management of all on-going projects.
Tell me more!
This is a permanent position working 40 hours a week across Monday to Friday. You will be reporting to the Director of the department where you will undertake the duties from in office. You'll be working on multiple projects where you help plan the delivery of the projects through all the stages, oversee any design, details and finishing to the projects. You'll be liaising with other departments to ensure installation of the projects all go ahead correctly, on time and the co-ordination is all in sync.
What do I need?
- Ideally have experience a couple of years' experience in the construction field or similar.
- Must be computer literate and able to use packages such as outlook, excel and word.
- Great communication and organisation skills required.
- Excellent confidence to work with other teams and ensure everyone is keeping to their timescales.
- Must understand RAMS.
- Understand and monitor the financial side of projects.
- Ensure you have the ability to remain on-top of multiple projects.
The Package: paying a salary up to £27,000 annually. You can opt in on the company pension scheme, life assurance policy, choices scheme, staff discounts, health cash plan and much more. You will be entitled to 20 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
We want to hear from keen and ambitious individuals who are looking to build onto their construction career and join this company to grow and progress within.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.