Our client is an impressive world leader in their industry and are looking to expand their team.
They are currently looking to employ a Project Scheduler/Coordinator for a permanent position.
You will be assisting the scheduler/planner supporting a business-critical role, helping to prioritise and plan department workload, as well as project administration.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established company who offer excellent scope for career progression. Salary is up to £23'000 per annum, final salary pension scheme, contributory life assurance and 25 days holiday rising with service.
This role is commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Waterlooville, Chichester, Havant, Fareham, and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with exposure to a high-volume workload, someone who thrives in a fact paced environment and enjoys working on multiple tasks. Someone proactive and keen to progress their career further down the line. This would suit someone who is used to working with Engineers or has experience within the building/construction industry. Someone highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Assume responsibility for all orders from point of receipt through to job completion and invoicing
- Ensure service contracts are delivered within the contract period, scheduling customer repairs so they are completed on time
- Ensure that all available labour is fully utilised
- Form a pivotal link between office-based administration team and field-based operations and technical team
- Ensure project related information is presented to our clients and operatives in a professional manner
- Deal with telephone enquiries and general customer correspondence
- Produce information packs for all forthcoming projects containing Method Statement, Risk Assessment Equipment Schedule
- Issue Service Engineers and Subcontractors with service orders and quotations
- Issue internal and external purchase orders
- Act as frontline customer service contact for emergencies, breakdowns and incoming calls
- Liaise with Service Engineers on a daily basis to confirm status of live projects
- Produce advice notes and co-ordinate distribution of parts for forthcoming works.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…