You can view all our current jobs here.
Aerospace Project Engineer - Mechanical Engineering - £35'000 to £40'000 per annum.
We are looking individuals who are passionate about Engineering and want a role that is varied, fast paced and challenging, the team you would be joining are dynamic, driven Engineers and your main responsibility would be product design from conception through to manufacture and installation.
This is an SME who value their employees and often promote from within so there will most certainly be a long term career opportunity for those who want it!
Salary would vary depending on your level of experience around £35000 to £40000 per annum, benefits include 5 weeks' holiday, half day on Fridays, Flexible Working hours, Childcare vouchers, Contributory Pension Scheme, and Free Parking.
What are they looking for?
- Degree or HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management experience, ideally having been involved with high value contracts especially high value, low volume manufacturing/production (mechanical).
- This would suit someone who thrives in environments where there is variety and enjoys a level of autonomy.
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics / pressure systems
- Experience in a mechanical engineering environment
- Experience working on projects from conception through to manufacture
- Advanced communication skills, adept at influencing internal departments and liaising with clients.
- Full UK Driving licence as there could be some travel with the role
- Establish project milestones, monitor and ensure deadlines are achieved, communicate status to relevant parties both internal and external.
- Analyse products to ensure integrity of design and performance specifications are met. Prepare technical documentation/reports/calculations as required
- Monitor and control unit and project costs to meet profit targets and agreed budgets
- Conduct Project/Design reviews during project lifetime.
- Provide technical support to sales both internally and externally at the customers site.
- Analyse sales/customer requirements and prepare technical proposals, specifications and drawings for tender.
If you would like to talk about the role you are welcome to call me (ask for Tracy De Pass) on 023 92 483944. Otherwise please email your CV to us, find me on Linked In or press the APPLY button.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…