You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Project Engineer? If so, we have a very exciting role for you with our client located in Basingstoke! In this role you will be expected to take on the project management for all existing products and ensure you support the development of these.
Tell me more:
We are looking for someone to come into the lighting industry, understand all of our client's products and conduct the development of these. Working with international offices mainly in Spain & Portugal, you will need a great communication skillset to ensure you can change any product, repair them or improve the efficiency whilst also maintaining cost effectiveness. You will need to have the confidence and ability to manage multiple projects at any given time. There was also be the potential to work on new products in the future, demonstrating a design and new product development side.
What do you need?
- An engineering degree is preferred but not a must have. An HNC/HND is minimum.
- Previous experience with supporting or the management of existing product development. (Preferably 3+ years).
- Previous experience in supporting or managing projects.
- A strong engineering background both educational and work based.
- Previous lighting experience is desirable.
- Exposure in a design-based environment will be advantageous.
- Great communication skills across all internal departments up to stakeholders.
- A keen attitude and willingness to make a difference.
What is the biggest challenge?
Your biggest challenge will be dealing with all the different products and maintaining multiple projects. Upwards of 80 products, you need to ensure you have the ability to drive change and sustainability whilst also managing the financial side and ensuring these are cost effective.
Paying a basic salary up to £40,000 annually. Further benefits include induction into the work's pension scheme, a generous KPI bonus scheme, hybrid working availability, travelling abroad, flexi-shift and much more….
If you feel you have the right experience and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Lewis for more information. Our client is seeking to review CVs IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.