Project Engineer - Aerospace
CONTRACT ROLE 3-5 months
Project Engineer - Aerospace/Aviation Industry - Mechanical Engineering (please contact for salary information) - International company - START ASAP!!!
We are looking for a talented Project Engineer who has a wealth of experience in the Aerospace industry to successfully manage/deliver extremely high value contracts for prestigious clients.
What are they looking for?
- Ideally you will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering however we would happily speak to people with a HND and suitable experience.
- You would be walking into live projects so anyone applying MUST have Project Management experience, having dealt with high value contracts with the Aviation or Aerospace industry.
- Exposure to high value, low volume manufacturing/production (mechanical)
- Experience looking after projects from conception
- Some knowledge of machined components
This would suit someone with advanced communication skills, adept at influencing internal departments and liaising with clients.
If you would like to talk about the role you are welcome to call me (ask for Tracy De Pass) on 023 92 483944. Otherwise please email your CV to us, find me on Linked In or press the APPLY button.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…