You can view all our current jobs here.
Our client based just outside of Chichester is seeking a Project Manager. The purpose of this role will be to coordinate with other departments of the property group to ensure all aspects of each planning application run smoothly. Whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to meet the client's needs. If you have previous experience, a passion for the industry and are looking for a fantastic new opportunity, we want to hear from you. Read on to find out more about the role!
Our client is a privately owned asset management company, specialising in real estate value creation and profit maximisation. The company have successfully advised on and completed property transactions in excess of £500m over the past 10 years, holding key relationships with the most active players in the property sector. Based in the beautiful countryside just outside of Chichester, working with our client is a fantastic new career opportunity.
The successful candidate will work directly with the key clients to ensure that each project falls within the applicable scope and budget. The successful candidate will report to a manager/director but will also need to be self-motivated and able to drive their own projects throughout. An interest in the property sector is advantageous however no formal experience is necessary as training will be given on site.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance to ensure the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which include a two-week Christmas closure of the office
- A contributory pension
- Travel expenses
- Free parking
From £18,000 - £24,000 DOE
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.