You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have proven success in running multi-trade projects within a multiple product base at a Project Management level? We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager working in the Cardiff area.
What will I be doing?
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for building, leading and manging a team to ensure the duties assigned to the role are performed to market leading standards. Fulfil an important operational role in the management team, contributing to company achievement of its strategic objectives and business plan targets. The strategic objectives and
annual business plan targets of the business will be discussed and agreed prior to each financial year end.
Performance against those objectives and targets will be reviewed and previewed on a monthly basis
throughout the year.
So what do I need?
- At least 3-5 years' experience working to high industry engineering standards in a Project Management centric role.
- Experience within the construction or similar industry
- Experience with, Contracts, Procurement, Programme (project schedules), Project Reporting, project finance & cost control, client & supplier relationships.
- Degree or NVQ/HND qualification in Project Management Construction or Business.
- SMSTS or SSSTS Qualification.
- Able to communicate well cross functionally, personable and presentable traits are required.
If you have sufficient Project Management experience please don't hesitate to hit apply and/or call Steph Gray for a chat! My client is in a position to interview readily and move forwards swiftly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…