You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have proven success in running multi-trade projects within a multiple product base at a Project Management level? We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager for a global leading company in Hampshire to cover the Southern Region.
What will I be doing?
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of projects from receipt of order to final handover to the customer, including the management of design, procurement, manufacturing, expediting, contract & commercial correspondence, commissioning, handover and finance. All projects must be delivered safely, to the correct quality, within the noted time period, to the contracted requirements and on budget. Travel is essential for this position.
So what do I need?
- At least 3-5 years' experience working to high industry engineering standards in a Project Management centric role.
- Experience within the construction or similar industry
- Experience with, Contracts, Procurement, Programme (project schedules), Project Reporting, project finance & cost control, client & supplier relationships.
- Degree or NVQ/HND qualification in Project Management Construction or Business.
- SMSTS or SSSTS Qualification.
- Able to communicate well cross functionally, personable and presentable traits are required.
- Full clean UK driving license
- Site Management
If you have sufficient Project Management experience in a construction or similar background please don't hesitate to hit apply and/or call Steph Gray for a chat! My client is in a position to interview readily and move forwards swiftly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…