You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Planner withing engineering or construction I am looking for 4 planners to join an exciting company in the heart of Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
The IDT Programme Planner is responsible to develop, maintain and report on the overall programme schedule, coordinating preconstruction and delivery activities to align with the Portsmouth Naval Base, PNB, strategic outcomes and operations.
What do you need?
- Experience of a wide range of engineering, procurement and construction
- Minimum 5 years' experience in large multi-year programmes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS project, Excel, and standard scheduling techniques.
- Preconstruction, Construction and commissioning scheduling experience
- Sound knowledge of the project lifecycle including all engineering, procurement and construction aspects of delivering major projects.
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written English proficiency
- Must have a British passport
If you tick these boxes please apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.