You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently looking for a Property Manager for a well-known Estate Management company in Bristol. This role will be reporting directly into the Branch Manager and you will be responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders within their portfolio.
This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work in a professional team, with the work being dynamic and exciting.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that Management Agreements are in place for all clients and developments
- Prepare budgets for each property within the portfolio
- Liaise with clients / landlords to agree the service charge budget and advise residents.
- Liaise with Credit Control to advise lessees of their liability for payment under the terms of the lease
- Ensure manual invoices are produced for additional work and the records are kept updated.
- Liaise with the client where the terms of the lease are not being adhered to by individual resident/leaseholder.
- Assess the level of annual service charge budgets and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio.
- Attend Landlord Valuations Tribunals and County Court hearings when required to give evidence.
- Liaise with RMC clients in arranging AGMs and prepare calling notices ready or issue.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs if necessary.
- Circulate notes of meetings held with clients/ landlords and residents' committee and leaseholders.
- Liaise with the client/landlord where the terms of the lease are not being adhered to by an individual resident/leaseholder
- Instruct, assist and liaise with the client's appointed solicitor or Leaseholder Legal Services where continual breaches occur.
Property Inspections and Maintenance Obligations
- Carry out periodic inspections of the property and prepare inspection notes for the client/landlord/residents committee.
- Arrange day to day items of repair and obtain two quotations for all works costing over £200 prior to the works being commenced.
- Arrange maintenance where needed.
The ideal candidate
Ideally you will have completed IRPM. You will have some experience working in a Property Manager based role and will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel.
What will you get out of it?
Competitive salary of up to £35,000. They can also offer you 22 Days holiday(+B/hols) rising with service, Childcare Vouchers, Pension Scheme, and discounted high street shopping, cycle to work scheme and a company car.
If you wish to have a discreet conversation to learn more about the opportunity, please ring and ask to speak to Sasha, or alternatively please click apply to submit your CV and we will be in touch!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in Office Support and Commercial Recruitment and deal with both temporary and permanent vacancies. I have been with FPR Group since May 2017 and I take a great deal of pride in helping my candidates take the next step in their careers doing something that they enjoy. I believe the only…