Property Sales Administrator
You can view all our current jobs here.
PROPERTY SALES ASSISTANT
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEX
Our client based just outside of Chichester is seeking a Property Sales Assistant. The purpose of this role will be to coordinate with clients face to face and on the phone, sending out applications, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism, with an excellent sharp polite manner to suit clients needs. If you have previous property sales experience and a passion for the industry, read below to find out more and get in touch today.
Our client is a privately owned asset management company, specialising in real estate value creation and profit maximisation. The company have successfully advised on and completed property transactions in excess of £500m over the past 10 years, holding key relationships with the most active players in the property sector. Based in the beautiful countryside just outside of Chichester, working with our forever growing client is a fantastic new career opportunity.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Meeting face to face and contacting Agents via email and on the phone, sending out submitted applications, negotiating discounted fees, arranging valuations, keys, photographs and authorising instructions
- Checking Agents plans, marketing materials and details for errors and approving
- Arranging visits and viewings between Client, Agent and Buyer and following up viewings.
- Requesting valuations on properties from Estate Agents
- Sales Chasing
- Researching and appraising a site
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which include a two-week Christmas closure of the office
- A contributory pension
- Travel expenses
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- £18,000 + DOE
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.