Property Sales Executive
You can view all our current jobs here.
Property Sales Executive
We are excited to be working with a fantastic company that is searching for a Property Sales Executive. Are you ready to make your next move in your career? Do you have previous experience in both land and property sales? Located in the beautiful countryside surrounding Bosham and Chichester, this successful family run business has a host of complementary operating companies serving different sectors within the Real Estate industry.
Looking for a dynamic, skilled, customer orientated Sales professional who is passionate about property and keen on excelling their career within the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with a clear path for progression in order to develop and enhance your profession. Working in a small team within a larger team, you will be ideally placed to stand out and make your mark. It's a relaxed but professional office environment but it's busy too, which helps maintain the momentum of a thriving and growing company.
- To maximise the sales income for the group, by securing as many sales as possible that follow through to completion, using various agents across the country.
- To work individually to exceed your targets, whilst supporting your team to become the market leader in your area.
- To maintain positive and professional relationships with all clients at every stage of the process, through to completion.
Full UK drivers licence and access to personal vehicle preferred as you will be required to visit clients.
Essential skills include:
- Commercially minded with an understanding of property viability
- Flexibility, initiative and innovation
- Strong report-writing skills, communication and organisational skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail in order to ensure planning details are precise.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Experienced - fully understand the real estate sales process for both land and property sales.
- A strong representative for the Cordage brand.
- Personable, professional and friendly.
- Knowledgeable - be confident in providing high quality advice, service competently.
- Success-driven, passionate and motivated.
- A full and clean driving licence.
Benefits and Salary:
- £35K depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, however open to being flexible
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which include a two-week Christmas closure of the office
- A contributory pension
- Free parking
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.