Do you have a degree in Microbiology? Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop and grow into other areas?
We are recruiting for a Protein Chemist role for a global leader in life sciences based in North Wales.
You will of course need a strong background in Biology, Protein Chemistry, Microbiology, and/or Life Sciences with strong academic qualifications in these fields, as well as experience in a microbiology laboratory.
Your main duties will be:
- Developing novel protein technologies for applications in bioscience.
- Implementing protein process development, screening, and optimisation experiments.
- Design, manufacture, and production of recombinant proteins.
- Presenting and reporting on research progress.
- Supplying necessary support for the technical team.
- Assist staff and support laboratory-based investigations by undertaking a range of routine technical and experimental tasks.
- Perform necessary housekeeping functions and other general duties required.
You will be working with a fantastic team of varied positions that will allow you to develop yourself in other areas of the business.
The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience.
Interested? Then simply click APPLY! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call Claire on 02392 453 377.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.