You can view all our current jobs here.
£10.00 - £11.84 per hour
Temporary one year contract
Are you looking for your next position within Purchasing Administration?! A great new role on offer, to work with a great company. If you are ambitious, hardworking and looking for a role where you can get stuck in with purchasing admin experience, read below and get in touch with us today.
The purpose of this role is to provide general administration activities relating to order management and purchasing processes.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Maintaining and updating company databases and systems with supplier and purchased component data.
- To audit supplier pricing data and invoice queries and update as directed by Purchasing team.
- Creating Purchase Orders for non-direct materials and expediting (as appropriate).
- To run reports to audit business system data to maintain.
- Provide operational support in terms of production, scheduling and purchasing forecasts.
- To conduct administrative duties in support of supplier contract maintenance.
- Performs other position-related roles and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- To maintain an excellent high level "peer" relationship with Purchasing and Procurement Teams.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Knowledge of Oracle/MRP systems an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good knowledge/experience using MS-Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible, able to work on own initiative and resourceful.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Understanding of multi-currencies would be preferred.
- Understanding of INCO terms would be advantageous.
- Action Orientated
- Manages Ambiguity
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans and Aligns
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week - Office based.
- One-year temporary contract, paid weekly between £10.00 - £11.85 DOE
If you are interested and believe you fit the job spec, then hit apply today or to find out more details, get in contact with Sophie today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.