You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced purchasing professional? This is certainly an enticing role to become part of an exciting manufacturing company based in Waterlooville!
Tell me more!
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 4:30. Reporting to the purchasing manager, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and your main purpose will be to undertake the raising and processing of purchaser orders, supporting on the ERP system, data entry and updating the records accordingly.
What will I be doing?
You will be supporting the purchasing department in all day-to-day activities. This consists of the above as well as monitoring stock, support project materials, maintaining the technical library, familiarising yourself with the company products and much more!
What do I need?
- Any previous experience in a similar purchasing role would be needed.
- An understanding of ERP systems.
- Highly driven able to work independently and as a team.
- Outstanding communication skills with equal drive and ambition.
- Invoicing and quotation experience.
- The ability to build relationships and maintain these with excellent customer service.
The Package: paying a basic salary of up to £25,000.
We want to hear from keen, ambition individuals who are willing to learn and grow within a company.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.