Chichester, West Sussex
£12,750 per annum
Part time - Permanent
An exciting opportunity is available for a QA Administrator to join a great company located just outside of Chichester in West Sussex. Tasks on a daily basis will include data analysis, writing reports and keeping the internal database up to date. Administrating all aspects of the QA and Technical systems to ensure policies, procedures, control sheets and work instructions are created, updated, controlled. Other responsibilities include liaising with internal teams (such as NPD, commercial, packaging and operations) ensuring that customer specifications are always met or exceeded and occasional project work. If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, keep reading and get in touch today.
Reporting to the Quality Team Co-Ordinator, your main duties will include:
- Be the site document controller for all QMS document uploads and amends to 'The Greenhouse' Intranet.
- Co-ordinate the annual warranty process with the grower base to ensure all supplier platforms are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all suppliers of raw material, components, packaging and service providers, audits and certifications are maintained and updates requested as required on business platforms (e.g Sedex, Supplier Approval).
- Purchase Orders creations.
- Preparation of weekly Shelf Life Summary Reports for Quality and Technical Team.
- Preparation of weekly non-conformances and GMP summaries for QA and Technical Team.
- Completing Weekly Pack house checks including on-line processes.
- Setup, maintenance and administration of Smartsheet/Excel sheets.
- Setup, maintenance and administration for in house systems (IFS/SAP, MuudyBoots Greenlight QC, Interactive Coding Equipment, MARCO, Mettler Toledo ProdX and others).
- Experience working within a Technical/QA team - Essential
- 1 years' experience in a Fresh Produce environment - Essential
- HACCP Qualification - Desirable
- Train the Trainer - Desirable
- Food Hygiene Training - Desirable
- Experience in customer specifications systems - Desirable
- Trained in Internal Audit principles - Desirable
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Smartsheet - Essential
- Knowledge of Muddy Boots systems and tools - Desirable
- Knowledge of Mettler Toledo systems - Desirable
- Experience with Sedex and Food Experts platforms - Desirable
- Applied knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and GMP - Essential
- Excellent administration skills - Essential
- Confident and effective communicator - Essential
Special Working Conditions:
- Factory-based environment.
- Working in a chilled environment (PPE available on request) as required.
- Noise protection zone in factory (advisory). PPE available on request.
- Working Monday to Friday with occasional weekend cover and additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Bank holiday cover when required for which a day back in lieu will be provided.
The candidate will be working on average 25 hours per week on a part-time basis. The working schedule for this role is Monday - Friday, starting form 09:30am and finishing at 14:30pm (with a degree of flexibility as per business requirements).
- 33 days holiday a year (This includes bank holidays)
- Access to Company online benefits & discounts platform
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Free tea and coffee (vended)
- Free Parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Part time - £12,750
Should you have a quality assurance background and the skills and qualifications required then we want to hear from you. Hit apply today and get in touch today to find out more details.
For more details, please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.