You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an QHSE Technician seeking an exciting new opportunity? Do you have experience in a quality or inspection role within a manufacturing or engineering environment? If so, this role is for you!
This QHSE Technician role is working for an Electronics Manufacturer in Andover. The working hours are 8:30 - 5pm Monday to Thursday, with an earlier finish of 3:30pm on a Friday! The role is also paying up to £30,000 depending on experience.
The company is dedicated to providing excellent Electronics Manufacturing Support with a strong emphasis on honesty and transparency in business. Their vision is to be the preferred choice for manufacturing high-tech electronics worldwide, with a focus on innovation and outstanding service. Established over 35 years ago, they have grown to become a significant player in the Electronics Manufacturing Service industry. Situated in Andover, Hampshire, they operate from three modern production facilities to meet customer demands.
Join the team in the role of QHSE Technician, where you'll play a vital part in maintaining and enhancing the Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Health & Safety (H&S) Management System. Your responsibilities include conducting procedural and product audits, investigating recurring issues, addressing non-conformities, and collaborating with internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure adherence to quality standards. You'll also support customer inquiries and complaints related to the Quality Management Systems, actively identify business risks, and facilitate inspections at various manufacturing stages. Additionally, you'll assist in managing and releasing Business Management systems documentation and promote a culture of Behavioural Safety. Your keen eye for improvement opportunities, cross-departmental collaboration, and commitment to achieving top-quality products on time will be instrumental in your success. This role offers opportunities for career growth and development as identified by the company. If you're passionate about quality and safety, this dynamic role is for you.
You will need:
- Minimum GCSE (or Level 2 equivalent) with grades A*-C/9-4
- To have demonstrated experience in quality/inspection roles within manufacturing/engineering
- To have demonstrated experience in Health and Safety roles, preferably in manufacturing/engineering
- Proficiency in problem-solving and investigation tools like 8D, CAPA, 5-Whys
- Proven experience in quality systems auditing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data handling, and analysis
- Strong communication skills for engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- A IOSH and/or NEBOSH Certificates would be beneficial
- Experience in planning and conducting supplier audits would be an advantage
- Knowledge of IPC standards (advantageous but not essential)
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 13485, and ISO 45001 (advantageous but not essential)
If you are interested in this role and think you have the skills and experience this company are looking for then APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please call Tom Jones at FPR group on 02392483944. FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.