Quality and Regulatory Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new opportunity to join a growing exciting Medical Device company based in Waterlooville ? Keep reading...
Tell me more...
Reporting to and taking day to day direction from the Operations Manager. Working closely with all areas of the Operation, and the wider business to achieve Quality KPIs, objectives and wider business goals. Responsible for total quality management across the Company, inclusive of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Health and Safety Assurance, Compliance to Standards and Regulatory Guidance. Responsible for the Quality team's output, performance and their day to day management. Accountable for driving a positive and accountable Quality Culture throughout the Organisation.
What do I need?
- Quality Manager from an Engineering Environment
- Proven leadership experience
- Workflow and performance management experience
- Lead or Internal Auditor qualification
- Expert knowledge in ISO 9001:2015
- Expert knowledge in ISO 13485 and 14001 (Desirable)
- Experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing industry
- NEBOSH qualification (Desirable)
- Well versed in Lean and Continuous Improvement Techniques (essential)
If you feel you have what it takes and tick the above boxes then please click APPLY or please call Steph for more information.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…