Quality Assurance Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Job DescriptionAre you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager working within the Medical Industry? Looking for a new opportunity paying up to £60,000pa!
Tell me more!
This is a professional position with responsibilities for elements of the site quality management system. Responsibilities will include the management of Quality Systems, Design Quality and Supplier Quality. The QA Manager is experienced in multiple areas of medical device quality assurance and can apply that experience and in-depth knowledge.
What will you be doing?
- Supervisory responsibilities for QA professionals covering Design Quality, Supplier Quality and Quality Management. Set priorities and coordinates resources to meet priorities.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting duties related to the Quality Systems, Supplier Quality and Design Quality
- Utilise knowledge and experience to identify, tackle and document problems and risks within the quality system.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to colleagues with less experience, including QA Officers.
- Use company Business System (DBS) tools on a regular basis to continually improve the QA function.
- Work closely with QRA management in developing quality objectives.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners.
- Maintain solid understanding of relevant regulations and quality system requirements that affect the business.
- Quality management experience with medical devices.
- Ability to manage and develop a small team of quality management professionals
- IVD medical device regulatory affairs experience a distinct advantage
- Experience in conducting and hosting quality system audits/regulatory inspections. Experience with the MDSAP programme.
- Solid understanding of international IVD medical device quality systems including but not limited to 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485.
- Experience in IVD medical device NPD, design controls and risk management
- Experience in supplier quality, IVD reagent manufacturing, design transfer processes
If you would like have a chat about the role then please do not hesitate to call Steph for a chat on 02392337745, email or click apply now to send us your CV for swift review!!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…