Quality Assurance Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have experience working within inspection and a quality assurance department for a manufacturing company? Are you familiar with dimensional inspection techniques, working with engineering drawings and supporting the quality management system? If so then we're keen to hear from you as we're seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join a very prosperous manufacturer in Wrexham.
This role will pay between £18000 and £22000 dependent upon skills and experience, offer autonomy and a chance to join a highly successful global manufacturing business who have recently been awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise in International Trade. They can also offer you 22.5 Days holiday (equivalent to 5 full working weeks), 1:30pm finish on Fridays, Health Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free Parking and big discounts on shopping at major supermarkets such as Sainsburys/ASDA etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small department, reporting into the Quality Assurance Manager and supporting the Manager as business demands continue to increase. You'll gain experience inspecting both plastics and metals product with at least 50% of the role supporting the quality management system with creation and update of quality assurance documentation and promotion of Quality system awareness across site.
What are they looking for?
- Detailed inspection experience of components.
- An understanding of engineering drawings.
- Great communication skills when identifying and communicating issues with work produced and liaising cross functionally within the business as well as with suppliers and customers.
- Organised and accurate with an excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to multitask in a busy environment and prioritise workload affectively.
- Ability to support when required the Quality Assurance Manager identifying trends, any root causes and conformity issues.
- It would be advantageous, yet not a requirement, if you have worked within a pharmaceutical or bioscience quality environment or similarly highly regulated industry.
If you would like to talk about the role you are welcome to call Neil on 02392483944
Otherwise please email your CV to us, find me on LinkedIn or press the APPLY button.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.