Quality Assurance Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Quality Assurance Technician - £10/hr
Chichester - temporary role, ongoing
Located just south of the centre of Chichester and conveniently situated near public transport, this is a great role for someone looking to continue their Quality Assurance experience and/or move into the food retail sector.
You will be responsible for carrying out all Quality Assurance functions which include the monitoring of production operations to identify any deviation from the defined processes and take the appropriate action as required.
It is essential that you will come from a food manufacturing or similar industry background, possess a Food Hygiene Level 2 qualification and have a good sense of taste and smell. You cannot be colour-blind either. The shift pattern will be Monday to Thursday 2pm to 10pm and Friday 11am to 5pm.
In particular you will be accountable for:
- Finished product taste panels and reporting of non-conformances
- Identification, isolation and escalation of out-of-specification product, packaging and raw materials
- Product packaging testing
- Intake inspection of labels and packaging
- Ensuring HACCP controls are in place and working effectively
- Inspection and verification of production processes through a Line Audit program
- Conducting GMP and Glass & Hard Plastic audits to defined schedule
- Support in enforcement of site hygiene and QMS standards
- Collect correct finished product samples for incubation, archive and other programs
- Collation of production weights and measures data
- Collation, retrieval and understanding of production records in order to ensure complete traceability of all products and materials
- SAP/DLX quarantine and release of products and materials
- Collate regular KPI and activity reports
- Input into manufacturing software systems, eg label verification, metal detectors.
If you are interested in finding out more, and to receive a full detailed job description,
please contact Sophie or Louise or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.