Quality Control Operative
You can view all our current jobs here.
To ensure the highest possible quality of products, by analysing materials, identifying quality issues and providing quality training to colleagues.
- To be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Quality Control (QC) service, subject to the appropriate training being given.
- To control all QC activities throughout the plant.
- To train operatives and support the Supervisors in the picking cabins, where quality issues have been identified.
- Undertake all tasks in accordance with the companies Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Regulations.
- To complete all relevant daily inspections and associated paperwork to the required standard.
- To ensure that, whilst on duty, any defects or faults on plant and machinery are reported to the Maintenance Team.
- To keep QC cabin and surrounding area clean, tidy and free of obstruction and hazard.
- Undertake cleaning & maintenance of plant, equipment and facilities as required from time to time.
- To ensure that all data is recorded accurately and on time.
- To be available for catch up Saturday working when required
- To complete any training required for the role.
- Any other duties as required.
- The above is a summary of the main tasks and responsibilities of the post, but further tasks and responsibilities may be required within the demands of the business. Training will be given for these tasks as appropriate.
Qualifications, role specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good communication.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Good standard of Maths & English is required
- Basic Excel Skills
- Process / manufacturing experience
- Experience of Google Forms
If you feel you tick the boxes for this role feel free to send us a CV or give us a call and ask for Artur or Kieran.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.