Quality Control Operator
You can view all our current jobs here.
- Do you have Quality Control experience?
- Are you looking to work for a fantastic manufacturing company?
We are looking for Quality Controllers to work for a huge manufacturing company based on the out skirts of Gosport!
- As a quality control operative you will be responsible for checking the quality of outgoing goods.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the outgoing product meets specifications and is packed to the correct standards.
- At times you will also be responsible for checking the quality of product components for defects before they are completed and sending out high quality samples to customers.
You do not require any experience as full training will be given. However, this role is a critical position within the manufacturing process so experience would be a great advantage and it is important we have people with the following attributes in the role:
- Attention to detail
- Process driven
- Team player but happy to work alone
- Good communication and time management
You will have on site car parking and be working with a friendly team!
Salary will commence at £8.25 an hour but will be subject to a tiered progression after three months upon satisfactory performance.
Shift pattern of 3 consecutive days a week (e.g. Mon‐Wed, Thurs‐Sat) totalling 37.5 hours alternating every 8 weeks.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.