You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with ISO9001 experience? Do you have internal and external auditing and have a keen interest for Lean Six Sigma? Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
Reporting to the Quality Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring that product and business system processes meet regulatory and customer quality standards. Responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and working to resolve them, including working directly with customers. Work in a team environment to develop and implement quality best practices and support continuous improvement.
What do you need?
- Experience in a Quality Engineering / Assurance role in a relevant manufacturing industry.
- HND / BTEC / NVQ Level 4 in Engineering or Quality
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing qualification and internal auditing experience
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- Experience of CI Methodologies (5S, LSS etc)
- Knowledge of 8D problem solving, RCCA tools as well as APQP,PPAP and FMEAs
- Experience of working with ERP systems
If you think you have what it takes then please apply now or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…